Algebra 1 Final Exam Review Note: Students should turn off Stat Plot Final Exam Review Day #1 Warm-up
Factor 1.) 3.) 2.)
4.) Final Exam Review Answers Page 1 1. A 2. D
3. A 4. A 5. A 6. E Page 2 7. E
8. A 9. C 10. A 11. C 12. B Page 3
13. C 14. C 15. B 16. C 17. D 18. B
Final Exam Review Day #2 Warm-up Consider the equation 1. Determine whether the function has a maximum or a
minimum value. 2. State the maximum or minimum value (a.k.a. vertex). 3. Find the equation of the axis of symmetry. 4. What are the domain and range of the function? 5. What are the roots of the equation? Final Exam Review
Answers Page 4 19. B 20. D 21. D 22. B 23. A
24. D Page 5 25. E 26. C 27. B 28. D
29. D 30. A 31. E 32. B Page 6 33. B
34. A 35. A 36. A 37. A. Domain: Range: B. Domain:
Range: C. Domain: Range: 38. Final Exam Review Day #3 Warm-up
1. Solve by completing the square. 2. Given the equation , find an equivalent equation in vertex form. 3. Determine the number of real solutions of
4. Solve using the Quadratic Formula. Extra Final Exam Practice 1. Find (6x2 4x + 2) (3x2 + 4x 4) Extra Final Exam Practice 2. Find (2x 5)2
Extra Final Exam Practice 3. Multiply (-3x + 4)(2x2 4x + 5) Extra Final Exam Practice 4. Factor 169x2 64
Extra Final Exam Practice 5. Factor 5x2 + 13x +6 Extra Final Exam Practice 6. Each side of a square x units long is increased by 4 units. Determine an expression that represents the area of the
new square in square units? (Write it out as two binomials and use FOIL or box-method). Extra Final Exam Practice 7. Solve (3x + 4)(2x 5) = 0 Extra Final Exam Practice
8. Solve x2 + 7x = 8. Extra Final Exam Practice 9. The length of a rectangle is 3 times the width. The area is 27 square centimeters. What is the length?
Extra Final Exam Practice 10. Determine the maximum or minimum, domain, and range of the equation y = -x2 + 5x 7 Extra Final Exam Practice 11. Determine the axis of symmetry and
vertex of the equation y = x2 10x + 5 Extra Final Exam Practice 12. Describe how the parent function f(x) = translated to create the graph of
g(x) = + 8. Extra Final Exam Practice 13. Describe how the graph of the function g(x) = 3 +4 is related to the graph of the
function f(x) = 3 + 2. Extra Final Exam Practice 14. Solve x2 6x + 8 = 0 by completing the square. Extra Final Exam Practice
15. Find the value of c that will make 16x2 + 24x + c a perfect square trinomial. Extra Final Exam Practice 16. Convert y = x2 4x +7 to vertex form. Extra Final Exam Practice
17. Simplify Extra Final Exam Practice 18.
Simplify Extra Final Exam Practice 19. Simplify
Extra Final Exam Practice 20. Simplify Extra Final Exam Practice
21. Simplify Extra Final Exam Practice 22. Determine the number of real solutions of
+ 4x 6 = 0. Extra Final Exam Practice 23. Solve 3x2 4x 8 = 0 using the quadratic formula. Extra Final Exam Practice
24. How does the translated graph of y = compare to the parent graph of y = ? Extra Final Exam Practice
25. Identify the domain and range of the function Extra Final Exam Practice 26.
Determine the horizontal and vertical asymptote of y = Extra Final Exam Practice 27. Solve
Extra Final Exam Practice 28. Solve Extra Final Exam Practice
History of East St. Louis. 1890s East St. Louis becomes one of the fastest growing cities in the Nation. 1917 Race riots brake out because of changing population, corrupt politics, and labor issues leaving at least 47 people dead
The Jose Strauss Visiting Professorship Award Instituted in 2007 in honor to the Seminar Founder: Jose Strauss M.D. Is given every year for the past 9 years Recognizes a pediatric nephrologist for its academic achievements, role model for younger generations...
Modern Chemistry Chapter 7 Chemical Formulas & Chemical Compounds A chemical formula indicates the kind and relative number of atoms in a chemical compound. C8H18 (octane) has 8 carbon and 18 hydrogen atoms.
Aluminium toxicity is the most widespread problem in acid soils. Aluminium is present in all soils, but dissolved Al3+ is toxic to plants; Al3+ is most soluble at low pH, above pH 5.2 little aluminum is in soluble form in...
Every migration flow generates a counterflow. The majority of migrants move a short distance. Migrants who move long distances tend to choose big city destinations. Urban residents are less migratory than inhabitants of rural areas. Families are less likely to...
Safe working on or near roofs Summary Why The law In practice Ladders Golden rules WHY Gravity kills More fatal accidents in construction caused by falls than anything else Two biggest classes of fatal falls are domestic roof level repairs...
Developed by James Rest (1983) and further developed and applied by Rest and Darcia Narvaez (1995) and by Muriel Bebeau (2006), among others. Addresses the ways that moral behavior occurs, and allows for conceptualization of successful moral functioning and the...
III. Standard Cell Potentials. If the cell is under standard conditions, the cell potential is the standard cell potential (E ° cell) or standard emf.For the Zn (s) /Cu2+ (aq) cell, E ° cell = 1.10 V.The cell potential is...
Ready to download the document? Go ahead and hit continue!