5 Jan 2020
Picadinho’A Brasiliera recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthful dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Picadinho’A Brasiliera, you’ve determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Picadinho’A Brasiliera recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
“This is an authentic Brazilian ground beef and vegetable recipe which I tweaked to my family’s liking. Who says ground beef has to be boring?! Serve over hot white rice.”
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups red wine
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
Instructions how to make Picadinho’A Brasiliera recipes :
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 2H10M|
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Stir in the onions and garlic, and cook until the onions have caramelized to a deep, golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Stir frequently as the onions cook. Meanwhile, place the ground beef, celery, bell pepper, eggs, tomatoes, and parsley into a mixing bowl; mix until evenly combined.
- Add the meat mixture into the caramelized onions, and increase the heat to medium-high. Cook and stir until the beef is crumbly and no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer 15 minutes. Stir in the red wine and red pepper flakes. Continue simmering, covered, until the liquid evaporates, about 1 hour.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Picadinho’A Brasiliera recipe fits your family’s flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!