17 Dec 2019
Lemon Mint Pasta Salad recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Lemon Mint Pasta Salad, you’ve observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Lemon Mint Pasta Salad recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Lemon Mint Pasta Salad|
“Pasta, green onions and grapes are dressed up with a lemony yogurt sauce to make a great summer salad, perfect for if you have mint growing in your garden.”
- 1 (12 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 2 (6 ounce) containers lemon yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Instructions how to make Lemon Mint Pasta Salad recipes :
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 25M|
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 minutes or until al dente; drain but no need to cool. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the lemon yogurt, mayonnaise, mint, green onion, grapes, salt and pepper. Stir to coat the pasta evenly and distribute the grapes. This can be served warm or cold, but I prefer it cold during the summer because it makes such a refreshing treat.
If this Lemon Mint Pasta Salad recipe suits your family’s tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Lemon Mint Pasta Salad :
Video Duration:02:01 Total Views: 86
Video Duration:02:01 Total Views: 70000+
Video Duration:02:32 Total Views: 309
Video Duration:03:23 Total Views: 65000+
Video Duration:10:43 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:03:44 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:03:01 Total Views: 10000+