9 Dec 2019
Indonesian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng) recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and wholesome dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Indonesian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng), you’ve identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Indonesian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng) recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Indonesian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng)|
“Nasi Goreng, Indonesian fried rice. This dish can be enjoyed by itself or as the basis of a larger meal, for example with a rijsttafel. It is very easy to make and won’t take more than 20 minutes to prepare.”
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 2 cups water
- cooking spray
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 green chile peppers, chopped
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined prawns
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons sweet soy sauce (Indonesian kecap manis)
Instructions how to make Indonesian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng) recipes :
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 3H|
- Bring the rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender, and the liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. Spread onto a baking sheet, and refrigerate 2 hours until cold.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Pour eggs into hot skillet. Cook until the eggs begin to set, lifting up the edges of the set eggs to allow the uncooked egg to contact the hot pan, about 1 minute. Flip omelet in one piece and cook until fully set, about 30 seconds. Slice omelet into 1/2 inch strips.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Stir in the onion, leek, garlic, and chile peppers. Cook, stirring, until onion is soft, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in the chicken, prawns, coriander, and cumin, mixing well. Cook and stir for approximately 5 minutes.
- Mix in the cold rice, sweet soy sauce, and omelet strips; cook until shrimp are bright pink and chicken is no longer pink in the center, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Indonesian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng) recipe suits your family’s preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Indonesian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng) :
Video Duration:05:38 Total Views: 196000+
Video Duration:08:16 Total Views: 308000+
Video Duration:08:50 Total Views: 320000+
Video Duration:07:01 Total Views: 1084000+
Video Duration:10:27 Total Views: 51000+
Video Duration:06:42 Total Views: 1424000+
Video Duration:03:06 Total Views: 17000+
Video Duration:09:59 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:07:29 Total Views: 442